Conversational Content Management: The Beta
- Earlier, I presented a demo of this concept called Conversational Content Management and soliicited your feedback.
- An earlier focus group with Columbia University demonstrated a need for effective collaborative content creation and pent up frustration with current online office productivity approaches.
- With online collaboration such as Google Apps, the users get no clear clues as to who to authoring now. There is a chat area where participants can discuss the content but it does not directly become the content itself.
- With CCM, the content authoring medium is basically a chat room. People discuss the topic and a chat reporter records the conversations then distills it down to an actionable summary.
- The demo survey results showed that the usability and understandability of CCM was significantly better than traditional Project Management. approaches to capturing actionable content.